Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Under Sea Party

I usually don't throw birthday parties, but I have decided that I would probably throw one for my kids this year. I went to Party City 2 months ago and bought all of their Under The Sea party decor. I know that it was December and my kids birthday isn't until August, but I couldn't let things go by me that were 90% off. That is a steal! I have stashed everything in my closest just waiting for the perfect time to pop out for the summer. Well, as I was blog surfing I came across CupKate's Event Designs. She is very talented and AmAzInG! She threw this beautiful party and took pictures of all the details she created. Of course I fell madly in love with it right away, because HELLO it already matched the theme I was going to do. Thank You CupKate you have taken all the hard work out of my party planning. I had to put you on my blog so I wouldn't loose your post in fabulous blog world. Thank You

4 comments:

  1. How Stinkin Cute is this!!! I love it alot! Can't wait to come to the PaRtY!!! The sushi is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracious! That post just kept going and going and going!!!! That is a LOT of work, but great ideas! You can even use that for some sort of RS activity. ("Sea" yourself at the temple...or..."Sea" your potential...or..."Sea" the good in your fellowman.) The list could go on and on! And, I have to agree with Bekah: the sushi was a very creative idea...and I can even eat them because they are cake!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was so nice to read! Thank you for sharing. I hope you have a fabulous time at your party too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I love all the ideas that you gave of using the "sea" party in so many different other ways. Marina, you are so creative. The options seem endless. You know that I am on the RS Committee and I am going to have to use one of those themes now.

    CupKate, you are welcome! You did such a fabulous job. I'm sure mine won't looks as good as yours, but I will try.

    ReplyDelete