Friday, February 18, 2011

Candy Sundae


I know y'all remember me posting these candy sundaes that Sister Stuff made. Well I thought they were so cute that I had to make these for my kid's teachers for Valentines day. I changed mine a little differently. She made hers with a styrofoam ball, but I wanted mine to be completely edible. My secret ingredient was....
Pink Snowballs! My popcorn was attached with white icing instead of glue. I also couldn't find pixie sticks for some reason, so I opted for red twizzlers. I wish I could have found the short ice cream sundae cups, but the only ones I could find were the tall glasses. Sometimes you just have to make do with what you have. I thought they turned out super cute, as well as the teachers.
Unfortunately, we had a little miss hap on the way to school. Anthony insisted on carrying one of them. I'm sure you already guessed what happened...yep, he tripped, fell, and broke one of them. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment